Hello dearies! Hear ye, hear ye! Are you in college, are tech savvy, good at putting your thoughts on paper, and passionate about fashion and all things girly? Then you could be the one they are looking for!
Cosmo.ph, in partnership with Jergens® Moisturizers , launches the search for the next Cosmo on Campus Correspondent. Open to female college students residing in Metro Manila, the search offers a chance to be part of the Philippines' top women website Cosmo.ph
To join, simply visit http://www.cosmo.ph/cosmo-campus-correspondent. The hunt is ON!
WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO JOIN:
1. The Cosmo on Campus Correspondent co-presented by Jergens is open to all female college students residing in Metro Manila.
2. Employees of Cosmopolitan Philippines, Vibelle Manufacturing Corp., and Vibelle Distribution Inc, their affiliates, their advertising and PR agencies, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not qualified to join the contest.
HOW TO JOIN
1. To join, participants must visit http://www.cosmo.ph/cosmo-campus-correspondent
2. Fill out the registration form with :
Why Do You Want Work for Cosmo.ph?
What’s your favorite beauty trend and how can you make Cosmo girls try it? (ie ombre lips)
3. All entries must be property of the participants, are original and have not been previously published or exhibited in any printed or online media prior to the contest.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
1. Submission of entries is open from 12:01 AM of May 27, 2015 to 11:59 PM of July 24, 2015.
2. In the case of multiple entries from the same participant, only the first entry will be considered.
DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
1. The editors and representative of Jergens will shortlist the 5 candidates based on the following criteria:
25% Composition of explaining why you want to work for Cosmo.ph and What’s your fave beauty trend and how can you make Cosmo girls to try it?
25% Fit with Brand
2. Cosmo.ph will contact the 5 girls that were shortlisted for a panel interview
3. Cosmo.ph editors will then judge the remaining girls based on the following:
25% editorial discretion Editorial discretion (Cosmo.ph Editors will each pick their Top 3 and results will be collated).
25% Pleasing Personality
4. All valid entries within the promo period will be plugged in to the system to be accessed and moderated by programmer, the dedicated promo officer.
5. The system submission list will be updated daily from May 27, 2015 to reflect new entries to July 24, 2015
6. Summit Media in the presence of a DTI representative will determine the winner on July 29, 2015, 1:00PM at the Summit Media Office 6/F Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
7. Announcement of winner will be on August 21, 2015. It will be posted on Cosmopolitan Philippines official Facebook Twitter and Instagram page.
*Winners will be getting the following :
- Internship in Cosmo.ph for 1 month
- Be part of Cosmo Body supplement in Cosmo November issue
- 1 year supply of Jergens Moisturizers (24 bottles 500ml, approx 2 bottles consumed per month)
-To participate in Jergens Events
- Each winner may only win once for the entire promo period. In case a name was drawn more than once she gets the prize of higher value.
Winners will be notified regarding the claiming of prizes by phone, e-mail and registered mail based on the official entry information they will be submitting to Cosmopolitan Philippines. It will also be announced on Cosmopolitan Philippines’ and Jergens Philippines Facebook (by Vibelle Mfg Corp), Twitter and Instagram page.
1. To claim prizes, winners have to present the following:
- Photocopy of a valid ID with photo (e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, SSS ID, Voter’s ID, Company ID, Student ID, etc).
- Printout of Cosmopolitan Philippines’ congratulatory Facebook Message
2. Winners can send an authorized representative to claim prizes on their behalf. The representative must bring the following:
- Authorization letter with the winner’s signature.
- Photocopy of a valid ID with photo of the representative
- Photocopy of a valid ID with photo of the winner
- Printout of Cosmopolitan Philippines’ congratulatory Facebook Message
3. Winners may claim their prizes at the Summit Media office, 6/F Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City until sixty (60) days from receipt of notification.
4. All items to be redeemed under this promotion shall be given tax-free.
5. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification will be forfeited with prior approval of DTI, in favor of Summit Media and Cosmopolitan Philippines.
6. The announced winner must confirm her acceptance of the internship at Cosmo.ph within 2 weeks upon the announcement. Failure to comply, the internship will be awarded to another short-listed entry. If the winner fails to reply within two weeks, before we declare her forfeited, Cosmo.ph will inform or send a letter to DTI that the prize will be forfeited.
1. Cosmopolitan Philippines reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entries and participants (including a participant's identity, age, civil status and place of residence) and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
2. Cosmopolitan Philippines decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained with the concurrence of the DTI.
1. Cosmopolitan Philippines reserves the absolute rights to exhibit or reproduce the submitted photographs in whatever way deemed fit for promotional activities without prior notice, consent or payment of fee whatsoever to the participants.
2. Cosmopolitan Philippines shall have the right to announce/publish/broadcast the names of the winners and to shoot ads showing the winners under this Promotion without need to give additional compensation to the winners.
3. Participants shall agree that they will be utilized as a representative in Jergens promo or events.
4. Participants shall agree that they are fully and wholly responsible for the entry/entries that they submitted to Cosmopolitan Philippines. Cosmopolitan Philippines shall not be held liable in any way for any entries to the full extent permitted by law. Cosmopolitan Philippines may remove any entry without notice for any reason whatsoever. Participants warrant and agree that:
a. They will not submit any entry that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that is in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b. They will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their entry;
c. They will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the entry, to the uses and terms herein;
d. Their entry shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
e. They will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
6. Any cost incurred during the contest period which is associated with the contest is the participant's responsibility.
7. Participants agree to allow Cosmopolitan Philippines to collect personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, sponsors, service providers, and prize suppliers.
8. By participating in the contest, the participant agrees to be subject to these Terms and Conditions. In case of conflict in relation to the contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.