SkinWhite, the leading and pioneer skin whitening brand in the Philippines, aims to give young Filipinas the tools they need to improve who they are—both inside and out. They’ve also launched a four-month campaign called #BetterMe, to help inspire and empower teens. “SkinWhite’s #BetterMe campaign inspires me a lot,” shares actress and SkinWhite ambassador, Kim Chiu. “It makes us girls look at the brighter side of life. I can now say I’m a #BetterMe [because of it.]”
Last April 22, 2015, SkinWhite Captivate Council Girls had a charity event at Barangay Hall of Barangay Tagalag, Valenzuela City. It is the 2nd poorest barangay in Valenzuela. The SkinWhite Captivate Council girls were given time to talk and mingle with 20 girls from Barangay Tagalag. This campaign taught girls on how to be the better versions of themselves. The following activity happened with the help of SkinWhite Captivate Council:
|SkinWhite #BetterHeart Campaign|
- Here, they got to know the stories of the girls and learn about one another’s lives.
- A Personality Development Seminar was given by singer KA Antonio.
- She shared her tips on how stay confident and love your unique qualities. She also highlighted the importance of good grooming and making yourself feel beautiful with the help of the SkinWhite Lotion, Soap, Deodorant, Cleanser, Creams, and Face Cream Powder.
- The Marketing and Brand Activation Group prepared goodie bags that were distributed to all the girls.
The importance of giving back to others:
I'm going through difficult times last month because of my father's health condition but this kind of situation should not hinder me of still taking good care of myself. When you make time to make yourself feel good, then you have enough energy to make others feel good also. Now is the time for me to give back the love and care that my father gave to me when I was young. Since he's been recovering from a serious illness, I need to take full responsibility on how he will cope and fully recover from it. Family first, right?
On giving back to others, I always make sure that I share my blessings. If I see street children asking for alms, I buy food or give them snacks instead of money. I also always make sure to keep the things that we seldom or don't use at home but can be used by others like clothes, shoes, bags, and my son's toys. I give them to less fortunate families here in our barangay.
Here are tips and tricks to help make yourself feel better:
- Keep going and trust yourself.
- Accept that we all have problems to deal with everyday.
- Think and be positive. If there's a will, there's a way.
- Give more. Expect less.
- Love your skin. Even if you are going through difficult times, taking care of oneself is important and should not be taken for granted.
- Use products that can protect your from UV rays and prevent skin darkening.
- I recommend SkinWhite Advanced PowerWhitening Lotion if you want instant fair skin. These past few days, I was in-charge of my father's hospital errands and it's a no joke to go from one building to another just to buy medicines, get medical abstract, and ask for medical assistance in the afternoon where the sun is up in the sky.
|SkinWhite #BetterHeart Campaign|
SkinWhite Advanced PowerWhitening Lotion
P71 for 50ml, P123.25 for 75ml, P235 for 200ml.
Want noticeably whiter skin instantly upon application? This lotion uses an exclusive Advanced Tripower Technology to whiten instantly and continuously to help reveal your whitest white. It also contains a Vitanourish formula that’s spiked with vitamins B3, B5 and E to give your skin intense moisturization and protects you from UV rays and further skin darkening with SPF20. To see my full review of this instant white lotion click here: SkinWhite Advanced PowerWhitening Lotion