Too much hair can be a double-edged sword. First, there is no questioning the proverb that it can be the crowning glory of a woman---and, stretching it further, a very attractive feature of a man. The right amount, spread thickly over a man’s chest, can make him look downright hunky and hot. Meanwhile, a lady’s long luscious tresses can enhance her feminine allure and draw in lingering admiring glances. That’s the good side.
On the other hand, since the onset of their adolescence, both men and women have been struggling with hair that is not wanted. Excessive hair at the wrong places can bring in attention that is not equally wanted. It can be distracting and de-glamorizing, to the point of affecting the confidence of the man or woman in question, especially if they are going through their teenage years. Finally, beyond the aesthetics, it can also affect their health and well-being, physical and emotional.
No wonder the people who grow an unusual amount of hair want to remove it swiftly and cleanly. And through the more common treatments like shaving for the men and waxing for the women, they are more than willing to go through a little pain if necessary.
Fortunately, that bit of sacrifice can also be removed, along with their unwanted hair, thanks to a non-intrusive, safe, and very effective treatment appropriately called the Vanish Hair Removal. Available at the SvelT’i Health and Beauty Center, Vanish has significantly reduced unwanted patches of hair from the face, underarms, arms, back, chest, legs, abs, and other parts of the body. The treatment can be used for both men and women and is indicated for all skin and body types.
|‘Vanish’ Unwanted Hair Problems in SvelT’i|
“You can see the effect on the concerned body part after one session,” says Dra. Lalaine Salazar, SvelT’i’s Medical Director. “The thickness of the hair has thinned, and copious amounts have been lessened. The skin becomes healthier and the amount of hair decreases as the treatment continues. The amount of treatment depends on the patient’s skin condition and hair quality.”
Vanish Hair Removal Treatment:
- Vanish's treatment is both powerful and near instantaneous because it goes to the root of the matter, which is the follicle of the patient’s hair.
- It focuses its laser light on the deepest level of the hair strands, e.g. the root, and neutralizes their growth capabilities. Because the machine focuses on the body part where the hair follicles are growing actively, its destruction of these strands accomplishes two things: it removes the most active patch of hair that is about to mature and become visible in the body part; at the same time, it also withers the hair’s root to prevent future growth.
- It’s like a lumberjack cutting the tallest trees in the most densely populated parts of the forest. Then after the trunk has been torn down, he literally uproots the now dead tree from the soil,, making sure that it does not strengthen and grow again.
- Vanish treatment leaves the skin toned and smooth. The health of the skin is protected.
- The machine emits none of the prickling sensations that women feel if they undergo the standard waxing treatment. More important, it leaves the treated skin lighter, smoother, and sometimes a bit glowing.
- By uprooting the follicles from the skin, Vanish also removes any risk of folliculitis, a medical condition which happens when heavy-handed shaving actually pushes the hair root back into the skin without the man doing it knowing. The follicle gains mass inside the skin and infects it. Sometimes, men tend to disregard these rough pink spots as pimples; however, if the follicle continues to amass and is left untended, it can actually develop into a pus.
- Women who have used Vanish can also attest that they are less plagued by usual problems of hair visibly sprouting from their underarm or creating a mini-mat on their stomach and legs. A few sessions with Vanish can literally make their skin hair-free, pinkish and shiny, and ready to enjoy a weekend of swimming on the beach.
“A lot of our men patients don’t really want to shave but they have to, sometimes daily or two to three times a week,” discloses Dra. Salazar. “Vanish saves them from the risks of folliculitis or the trauma that can happen to the skin brought about by the friction of shaving. After the treatment, when their facial hair grows back, it’s thinner because Vanish addressed the problem of its thickness and profuseness at the very root.”
|‘Vanish’ Unwanted Hair Problems in SvelT’i|
“The women can relax too,” smiles Dra. Salazar. “Oftentimes, after waxing or plucking, their skin feels irritated, sensitive, and painful to touch. Vanish can remove their hair without inflicting those conditions on them.”
It seems to be the dawn of a new era for the formerly follicularly-challenged. Now they can get all those body-transforming benefits of hair removal: without having to worry about the pain or the trauma, they can just experience the transformation and set out to become drop-dead gorgeous the next day.
Book an appointment now!
You may inquire at (02)332-7546 / 09188-SVELTI (783584)
Visit the clinic at 5F South Insula Condominium #61 Timog Avenue, Quezon City
Mondays to Fridays from 9am-6pm and Saturdays from 8am-1pm
To know more about “Vanish” and SvelT’i,
Like them on Facebook: sveltiph
Follow them on Instagram: @SVELTI_PH