Health is wealth as simple as that. Health is very important and only a few can live to that epic saying. It's hard to live a healthy lifestyle, right? Having a sound mind and body is one of the many things that we need if we want to achieve a better body free from dreadful diseases, irreversible sickness or just the plain lethargy-ness that we feel every now and then. I know I'm not the perfect example to this so called healthy living, eating clean and living well but we are all free to start a healthy lifestyle anytime and it's not too late to start now.
As a health conscious individual, I've learned to read labels of products that I put inside my body, I've tried at least three types or exercise routines at home and also enrolled myself at the gym and had researched more than ten supplements available in the market to help me loose weight and maintain youthful skin. I'm very proud to say that one of my favorite store, GNC Philippines have chosen this blog to be their partner in promoting men's and women's health and wellness. I've tried one brand of GNC health supplement in the past and been using the infamous GNC Vitamin C Moisturizer until now. It's been three years since I met this amazing facial moisturizer. If you're a long time reader of this blog I'm sure you've already read my review and have seen my skin care essential haul posts that includes this moisturizer.
I'm not sure if all of you know what GNC is all about, in this post let me share with you everything about them and all the things you need to know about the quality and assurance that you'll get from the products they have in store for you. Click CONTINUE READING to know more why GNC is the number 1 health supplement store in the country and worldwide!
|GNC Live Well Philippines|
GNC PHILIPPINES COMPANY PROFILE
Who We Are
We are TOTAL NUTRITION CORPORATION (GNC PHILIPPINES), the exclusive franchisee of General Nutrition Centers (GNC Live Well) in the Philippines. Incorporated in 06 January 2010, we are one of the newest subsidiaries of TAO Corporation - one of the Philippines' premier holding companies specializing in supply chain and distribution services. Founded in 1995 as TAO Commodity Trader, Inc., it is one of the country's fastest growing companies belonging to the Top 50 Corporations with an annual consolidated group turnover of more than Php30 billion (US$652 million).Visit us at www.taocommunity.com
GNC is the world's largest specialty retailer and leading provider of information, products and services in the self-care and personal enhancement market. We offer the widest health solution of nutritional supplements from vitamins, minerals, herbs, to beauty, preventive, sports nutrition, diet and weight management products for every individual, health condition and lifestyle.
Our goal is to share the countless health benefits of our nutritional supplements to help people live a healthier life. We know the challenges that most people face in today's demanding lifestyle. They're busier than ever before, often working longer and taking more active roles struggling to balance their career, family and social life, while trying to stay healthy, in-shape and on top of their game all day, every day!
GNC, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa., is the largest global specialty retailer of nutritional products; including vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements and sports nutrition, diet and energy products. Specializing in these types of products has been the company's only business since 1935. GNC has more than 4,800 retail locations throughout the United States (including more than 1,000 franchise and 1,200 Rite Aid store-within-a-store locations) and franchise operations in more than 50 international markets.
GNC was named America's Best Franchise by Franchise Times in 1997, America's #1 Retail Franchise by Entrepreneur International in 1998 and ranked No.1in category in Entrepreneur's 2008 Franchise 500. With hard work and dedication, we continue to maintain excellent ratings.
GNC sets the standard in the nutritional supplement industry by demanding truth in labeling, ingredient safety and product potency, all while remaining on the cutting-edge of nutritional science. As our company has grown over the years, so has our commitment to Living Well. In fact, GNC is the world's largest company of its kind devoted exclusively to helping its customers improve the quality of their lives.
From scientific research and new product discovery to the manufacturing and packaging processes, GNC takes pride in our rigorous approach to ensuring quality. Our commitment to quality extends to our interactions with you in our stores and after you buy our products.
In 1935, David Shakarian realized his dream by establishing a little health food store, called Lackzoom, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Shakarian's first storefront was located at 418 Wood Street in downtown Pittsburgh. Lackzoom specialized in yogurt, a food that his father helped introduce in the United States, but also sold other healthy foods such as honey, grains and "healthysandwiches."
Even though health food was thought to be a passing fad back then, people welcomed Shakarian's store. And, although his first day's receipts totaled only $35, he was able to go on to make enough money to open a second location six months later.
Disaster struck with the 1936 St. Patrick's Day flood, which wiped out both of Shakarian's stores. But he was able to reopen both locations and went on to own six Pittsburgh area stores within the next five years. The '60s decade saw many changes, and people began to embrace the concept of natural foods and better nutrition. Shakarian met the growing demand by opening stores in other states. In this process, he also changed the name of his chain to General Nutrition Centers.
As the store count continued to grow, GNC began producing its own vitamin and mineral supplements as well as foods, beverages and cosmetics. By the early 1980s, the number of GNC locations had grown to more than 1,000.
Although we lost our founder in 1984, GNC has steadfastly continued to expand upon Shakarian's dream. General Nutrition Centers, Inc. still has Pittsburgh roots, and our world headquarters is located just two blocks from the original Lackzoom storefront.
|GNC Live Well Philippines|
GNC - what makes us unique?
General Nutrition Center uses guidelines in its operations which embodies their identity and characterizes them from the others. These are the following:
150 quality checks
150 quality checks
- GNC performs 150 quality checks in their products. This practice is unique in the sense that the Food and Drug Administration doesn't require this much frequency in checking. Whether they are manufacturing a single bottle of vitamin C or a comprehensive multiple with over 40 ingredients, every product shares the same quality values. In fact, it may surprise you to know that GNC performs over 150 quality checks on our multiple vitamin supplements.
- IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED, WE'RE NOT EITHER.
- Every GNC product is backed by GNC's famous "Money Back Guarantee". If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply bring the unused portion of your purchase with your receipt for a full refund. No questions asked.
- GNC's advisory board is made up of specialists in their respective fields such as physicians, professors, botanists, nutritionists, etc.
- GNC offers products in the following categories: Women's Health, Men's Health, Ginseng, Aromatherapy, Herbs, Sports Nutrition, Personal Care, Children and Teen Health.
- PURE AND POTENT OR IT'S NOT GNC.
- Although not required by law, GNC tests every product formulation for full potency, and even puts the testing methods right on the label. In fact, we require that all ingredients shipped to our manufacturing facility have a Certificate of Analysis confirming their properties. Upon receipt, we further test them to verify that the ingredients meet our standards of quality.
- GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
- Freshness matters. That's why all GNC labels are stamped with a "best by" date, guaranteeing the contents are fresh and potent at the time of purchase.
- KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PUTTING INTO YOUR BODY.
- Packaging for every GNC brand product has recently been redesigned to improve the quality of information available to make informed purchase choices. The GNC logo is prominently displayed on the front of each label for your assurance of quality. Each GNC label features: Easy-to-read product name • Potency • Type (capsule, table, softgel) • "Supplement Facts" • Detail of potential food allergens • Illustration of pill size • 100% satisfaction guarantee
- GNC have been in the forefront of product innovation that we guarantee that if we have not heard of a product yet, chances are, it has not been invented.
9. Cayman Islands
12. Costa Rica
14. Dominican Republic
17. El Salvador
22. Hong Kong
33. Netherlands Antilles
43. Saudi Arabia
45. South Korea
49. Trinidad and Tobago