While writing this feature and mini review, the song Green green grass of home came into my mind. Maybe it's because I can rhyme Wheat, wheat grass of hope. Can I? My apologies for the not so funny joke but as what the rhyme says above, can we say that wheatgrass is one of the "hope" in the search for the food supplement that will make our body strong and healthy to fight stress and free radicals in the environment? I've been hearing so many things about wheatgrass' benefits in achieving power and stamina. So when sir Richard sent me this Intercare WheatgrassMAX last week, I said to myself now is the right time to feed my curiosity about wheatgrass. Anyhoo, to know a little background about wheatgrass and its health benefits click CONTINUE READING.
Power and stamina for peak performance. NIKE, The Winged Goddess of Victory, testifies to Wheatgrass as source for Power and Stamina. In a temple in Ephesus, Turkey that was unearthed a century ago, NIKE, The Winged Goddess of Victory, is shown holding in her left hand a crown of laurel leaves, a symbol for Victory, and a bushel of Wheatgrass leaves in her right hand, showing that during the time of the Ancient Greeks, they used wheatgrass as a source of power and stamina and was considered essential for victory.
Wheatgrass has more vitamin C than oranges and has more than twice the Vitamin A in carrots.
It contains over 90 minerals, including alkaline minerals, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and sodium.
What WheargrassMAX can do for you:
Improves power and stamina
- The deep-green Wheatgrass powder in WheatgrassMAX contains a number of important nutrients available in the natural synergistic form that makes WheargrassMAX a complete food that the body requires daily to enhance POWER and STAMINA.
- Among the major nutrients in WheatgrassMAX are high percentages of carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, chlorophyll and insoluble fiber.
- WheatgrassMAX also has an astonishingly high amino acid content including the eight essential amino acids. Leucine promotes the healing of muscle tissue, skin and bones and aids in increasing growth hormone production. Methionine is a powerful anti-oxidant and assists the breakdown of fats, thus also helps in preventing build up of fat. Valine is needed for muscle metabolism and coordination, tissue repair and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body.
- WheatgrassMAX also contains Vitamin C, E and K, biotin, choline, lycopene, beta-carotene, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, folic acid, calcium, cobalt, copper, alamine and arginine.
Reduces symptoms of Chronic Fatigue and increases energy level
- It's highly alkaline chlorophyll content helps restore the body's acid-alkaline balance that is essential in maintaining normal body functions Chlorophyll also increases oxygen uptake in the blood which increases energy and helps relieve fatigue.
Boosts the Immune System against Diseases
- WheatgrassMAX's powerful antioxidant's, Vitamin A and C, enzymes and phytochemicals shield the body's healthy cells from the destructive free radicals' oxidative damage thus fortifying the body's natural protection against common health threats.
Detoxifies the Body
- WheatgrassMAX's powder contains insoluble fibers that effectively ease the daily elimination of body wastes and toxins.
Wheatgrass has 3 times as much protein concentration as beef.
I know, I know, you'll be raising your eyebrows because in a span of five days I'm ready to say my thoughts about the product. It's my first time to drink wheatgrass so the review that I'll be sharing here are merely the immediate effects that I experienced. I drink 1 full glass of WheatgrassMAX every night before going to bed. For the first two days, my overall health is the same but the headache that's been spasmodic for the entire week last week gradually decreased in terms of the pain level. But before revealing what I like and don't like about it, here's more information about Intercare WheatgrassMAX
One teaspoon of wheatgrass powder is nutritionally equal to an entire spinach salad weighing a full 50 grams.
size: 3g/sachet, 16 sachets per box
Also available in 500g Jar and 250g Jar
price: to be updated
place bought: Free
Please visit their Facebook page and Lazada.com
instructions for use: One sachet daily. Each sachet contains 3 grams of Wheatgrass Powder. Empty sachet's content into a glass. Pour tap or cold water over the powder. Stir well and enjoy.
warning: If you are pregnant or nursing or allergic to Wheatgrass, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
What I like:
- The packaging is tightly sealed.
- I find the sachet type more convenient and easy to use.
- Easy to mix in a cold glass of water.
- No allergic reactions or whatsoever.
- Gradually decreased the headache that I have for over a week now.
- I super like that it made my bowel movement smooth and easy. Since this is in soluble form, it helped me avoid constipation.
- One sachet can be your best alternative to green leafy vegetables. If you don't like eating greens and think that you can drink a glass of wheatgrass, then do it.
- There's a batch, manufacturing and expiry date.
What I don't like:
- The aroma and the taste- need to say more? BUT for the sake of health and wellness, I'll brave to drink this regularly and I do hope that I'll get use to it over time.
Will I repurchase? Yes, especially for the whole family.
I'll give this a 4/5 rating. I think in order for me to see other positive (negative effect/s if there's any) I need to finish one box or take this for a month. For those who are looking for a better alternative to green leafy vegetables, try drinking wheatgrass. It contains vitamins and minerals same as other food supplements in the market today. But before taking any kind of medication or food supplement, always make sure to ask your medical professional about it. There's no harm in trying but sometimes you need to balance every thing you ingest inside your body.This food supplement should be taken with caution as stated on the box. But all in all, I have a great experience about this brand and I highly recommend it!
Have you tried drinking wheatgrass? What's your experience about it? Thanks for sharing!