Hello dearies! Weeks ago, I received a package containing another intimate wash. This time it was GynePro. This brand is not new to me. I've tried using this in the past, when the time I had a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). My OB-GYNE advised me to use this antiseptic wash for a week and after that, it's recommend for twice a week use.
GynePro's want to educate more women about how to care for themselves and their lady parts. They find that many women are quite shy when it comes to asking questions about their intimate area, so GynePro wants to empower women by sharing the answers to common things about your intimate area that prolly you are too shy to ask. Know more about GynePro and important tips on how to take care of that area down there :)
|GynePro: What's Up Down There?|
- A superior antiseptic feminine wash with Chlorhexidine digluconate, proven to be the safest and most effective antiseptic intimate wash out in the market.
- 2x fast-acting and longer-lasting protection*
- Hard on harmful organisms, but gentle on skin
- Does not stain the skin.
- OB-Gynecologist–tested and recommended.
- Supplements your daily feminine wash with extra care when you need it.
- For use during your red days to ensure antiseptic cleanliness and protection!
|GynePro: What's Up Down There?|
Available in 60 ml (P 60.75) and 150 ml (P 124.50)
Small bottle on the right is a Physician's Sample
“What’s the point behind giving my lady parts extra TLC during red days?”
Because the external genitalia are exposed to so much more possible bacteria during your red days, there is definitely a need to step up on your hygiene regimen. Change your pad regularly, use cotton underwear , avoid tight-fitting pants , wash yourself regularly, and choose an antiseptic feminine wash, like Gynepro , which has effective antibacterial yet vagina-caring properties.
"What in the world is pH balance? Why do I have to take care of my pH down there?
Steer clear of harsh soaps and cleansers; they wreak havoc on your vagina’s and vulva’s healthy pH levels. Instead, opt for a feminine wash that promises proper pH care for everyday use (like pH Care) and amp it up with a top antiseptic wash, like Gynepro , during your red days, when your external genitalia/vulva need extra pH pampering.
“What causes itching in my nether region?”
There are times when intervention is needed to reduce the bacterial load in your vaginal area, especially during your period. What you want is an intimate wash that cleanses you effectively. Studies show that while others may be effective against usual vaginal microorganisms, Gynepro takes vaginal hygiene a step further , providing at least double the cleanliness, while still maintaining a healthy balance down there.
“When else does my vajayjay need extra TLC? I’m just really OC about cleanliness—especially down there.”
Aside from red days, your intimate area also needs additional care when you’ve gone through vaginal surgery, like when you’ve just given birth or have undergone other vaginal procedures. Since the skin is broken and is in the process of healing, you don’t want to settle for just acceptable cleanliness. Gynerpro has Chlorhexidine digluconate, a clinical-strength but gentle antiseptic ingredient , that promises thorough cleaning during monthly red days or while you’re healing from vaginal procedures.
Washing at least once day is pertinent . During red days, though, washing more than once a day, with a potent but gentle cleanser like Gynepro , will be helpful to further prevent bacteria build-up that may lead to infection.
|GynePro: What's Up Down There?Available in 60 ml (P 60.75) and 150 ml (P 124.50)|
According to Unilab's website:
General directions for use of GynePro:
- Shake well before use
- Moisten the external genitalia with clean tap water
- Pour one palmful (5 mL) of the antiseptic feminine wash and apply gently on the external genitalia
- Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry
- For regular protection, use twice a week
For the indications below, follow general directions for use but apply the product for 1 minute before rinsing or use as prescribed by a doctor.
- Protection against infection related to childbirth
- For prompt healing of genital wounds (e.g. childbirth)
- Post-partum care (after pregnancy)
- Relief of external genital irritation and itching associated with genital infections, such as:
- Vaginitis (inflammation, marked by pain and discharge)
- Vaginosis (characterized by malodourous gray discharge)
- Vulvitis (pain, swelling, and redness of the external genitalia)
- Use twice daily (morning and evening) to supplement prescribed treatment
- Use everyday for not more than two weeks unless directed by a physician
Thank you so much GynePro and Unilab for sending these bottles. I'm definitely sure to use GynePro as a maintenance antiseptic wash twice a week to keep my intimate area healthy. Have you tried using GynePro to address those intimate area's concern? Thanks for sharing your thoughts about GynePro :)