Hello dearies! Happy Easter to everyone :) Today I'm going to share my thoughts on Beauty and Bright Facial and Body Lightening Moringa soap. I know this review took almost 2 months but I'm confident and happy to share it to you because it's not only me who used the soap religiously. I convinced my husband to try soap because I noticed his left arm has uneven skin tone because of driving without any protection around 10 a.m. everyday. He's not using sunblock or any kind of clothing to protect his skin. Before I decided to use this soap, he's already using it for more than 2 weeks. I'm very impressed because I really saw the improvement and told him his arm was getting lighter everyday. If I can only post his before and now photos, I will but his very shy and didn't want to take part in my blog post. I hope it's okay for you, his a very private person and I understand his reasons for that. Anyhoo, I noticed some changes on the intensity of dark mosquito bites on my legs after 3 weeks of using the soap religiously. I also have a blister on my right ankle that's very dark and now it looks soft and a bit lightened.
So will not blabber too much and let me share my honest to goodness review of Beauty and Bright Facial and Body Lightening Moringa Soap. If you're a bit skeptical on Beauty and Bright, you can also view another review of their Skin Lightening and Anti-Aging Serum bar that I love to bits!
Your skin has to endure daily stress caused by your busy schedule, pollution and unhealthy habits. relieve your skin with Beauty and Bright Moringa Soap. The moment you apply the soap to your wet skin, you will feel the relaxation coming from the essential oils and beautifying extracts.
size: 130g. (e)
price: 114 php (Around $2.80)
place bought: free
Available at Sesou Nature Source, South Supermarket, ECHOstore and Cash & Carry
instruction for use: Wash your body and apply the Beauty and Bright serum bar, wait for 5 minutes to allow enough time for the skin to absorb the extract then rinse thoroughly.
ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmate, Moringa Extract (Vitamin A Source), Kojic Acid, Carica Papaya, Eremanthus Erythropappus (Love Plant), Camellia Japonica Seed Oil (Camellia), Oxalis Triangulis Oil (Candela), Plant based Lactic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe Extract, Virgin Coconut Oil, Essential Oil as Fragrance.
What I like:
- It's organic!
- The price- it's affordable for 100php + that will not melt even if it's soft and took almost two months to finish.
- It's amazing how it can withstand the weather. It's summer and the heat is insane. There's no sign of melting or changes in size and shape.
- The scent- it's minty, love the smell of this soap because everytime I use it I feel very relaxed.
- Produces a thick and creamy lather that applies very smooth on skin.
- My skin feels soft and squeaky clean after every wash. There's a tight feeling on my face but not too tight.
- I can see a glow on my face and smaller pores when I looked in the mirror.
- Exfoliates well.
- Contains 7 LIGHTENING/BEAUTIFYING agents in 1 bar.
- Doesn't made my skin dry after bath. If you're a long time user of whitening soaps, natural, organic or not you'll notice there's a bit of drying after use.
- Made some dark spots and blemishes caused by pimples appear lighter after a month of everyday use.
- The packaging is very neat and simple. The box is loaded with information. Everything you need to know about the soap is printed on the box.
- Complete batch, manufacturing and expiry date printed on the box.
- Did I mention it's affordable? I'll just make it cheap- after a month of using the soap on my face and body, there's an approximate of 1/3 bar left on my soap dish.
What I don't like:
Will I repurchase? YES, definitely!
I give this soap a 4.75/5 rating. If you ask me why not 5/5, I have to be honest that I'm not a fan of soaps that has cooling sensation. The minty feel is a plus for now because it's summer but if I'm going to use this during cold months, methinks will not let the lather stay on my skin for 5 minutes. But nonetheless, this soap performs great and same as the Beauty and Bright Skin Lightening and Anti-Agin Serum Bar. You can use the soap as is, no need to cut into half. Don't worry, it's very soft to touch but it will not melt unlike other organic soaps that I've tried. I highly recommend this specially now the heat is insane. If you want to lighten your skin and relax while taking a bath at the same time, I highly recommend this soap. Le hubby loves it too, it's the first time he asked me where to buy this kind of soap :)
What's your current skin lightening soap? Any thoughts on Beauty and Bright? Thanks guys!