Here it is, my much awaited prizes from another giveaway that I joined two months ago. It's from THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S 3rd Grand Anniversary Giveaway! This is the grandest giveaway that I've joined and the prizes at stake are really awesome. I never expected to win because I know a lot of her readers are witty and sensible when it comes to their answers. I just expressed what I really feel and learned from reading TBJ's blog posts. So lo and behold, these goodies came home with me last Sunday.
1. Covergirl Makeups- Lash Blast Fusion Mascara in Black, Nature Luxe Lip Balms in Hibiscus and Smoky Shadow Blast in Tempest Blue
2. Camaru Naturals Organic Soaps- Acerola, Rice Bran and Charcoal soap, Camellia Oil and an Eco Friendly Bag
3. China Glaze Nail Polishes- Let It Snow Holiday Collection 2011 ( Ponsettia, Tinsel Town and Velvet Bow), Icicle, Nail File and Nail Kit
4. Carmex Lip Balms- Lip balm in a Jar, Click sticks (Original, Strawberry and Cherry), Lip Balm in Tube
5. Samples of L'Oreal Youth Code, Revita Lift and BB cream
These are more than enough for me. Since I have 3 sisters and sisters-in-law, I decided to share it with them. I also told them to observe the effects of the Camaru natural soap so that I can chronicle their experiences to my blog. I already started using the charcoal soap and will share my reviews on one of post.
Ze winners with Martha of The Beauty Junkee
L-R: Angel, Arriane, Martha, Moi and Chan
*photo grab from The Beauty Junkee*
Thank you Martha for this giveaway! More power to your blog. Continue to Inspire more readers :D I had a great time meeting her and the rest of the winners.