When Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening body scrub ran out of stock, I saw another brand in Watson's and it's Purbasari. Asian secrets became a hit to many of us because of its divine smell and affordable price. Since Purbasari is same lulur scrub, I know there will be no difference at all but hey, there's one thing I noticed after using the entire tub of this.
|Purbasari Lulur Mandi Putih|
Ligthening- Bath Body Scrub
Extra Whitening Extract as Whitening Agent, Squalene and Olive Oil as Moisturizer.
price: 80 php (Around $1.80)
place bought: Watson's Health and Beauty Store, Sm Fairview
instruction for use: As replacement of Bath Soap, scrub it all over your skin while it's dry. The scrubs will remove impurities, dead skin and dirt. Rinse with fresh water. Frequent usage gives maximum effect.
ingredients: Water, Polyetylene, Stearic Acid, Glycerine, White Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycirrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Glycol Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Lanolin Anhydrous, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Perfume, Carbomer, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Methyl Paraben, Na4EDTA, Propyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben.
Purbasari Lulur Mandi Putih
What I like:
- The beads are fine so it's gentle in exfoliating.
- It's cheap! A tub lasts me more than a month. I exfoliate using this once a week.
- It's creamy and moisturizes my skin. I can see a "glow" after using this.
- There's a batch, manufacture and expiration date printed at the bottom of the tub.
- Hypo-allergenic and dermatologically tested.
What I don't like:
- The SMELL! It's too overpowering for me, I can't describe. As in I don't know. I can't breathe.
- The packaging! It is unsanitary to dip your fingers inside the tub.
- I didn't see any whitening on the part that I use it. Maybe I need to use this 2-3 times a week on that area to see the whitening result.
Will I repurchase? No! I like Asian Secrets way better than this.
I give this a 3/5 rating. It does the exfoliating job like Asian Secrets do but I can't take the smell of this. I don't have sensitive nose but with this I think I'm going to vomit inside the bathroom. Sorry for the word but it's my honest experience with this scrub.
Have you tried this Purbasari Scrub?Share your thoughts! Have a great weekend ahead