Did you know that petroleum jelly has many uses? When I was in grade school, I always see a tub of petroleum jelly in my mom's vanity table. I'm not interested to know that time that's why I just ignore the tub and never dare asked her what's it for.
Fast forward when I was in high school, I had a sunburn that's so annoying because it is so painful and itchy. Mom handed me a tub of petroleum jelly and told me to apply the jelly in the affected area to lessen the pain. After that, my sunburn healed and I became curious on other uses of petroleum jelly. Last week, I received tubs of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly in a blue box that says 101. Intrigued? Click read more and discover different ways to use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly below :)
|Feature: Vaseline Petroleum Jelly|
- 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed.
- Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. (won’t clog pores)
- Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
- Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Protects your skin from windburn and chapping.
- Recognized by the National Eczema Association.
- Best for dry skin, dry itchy skin, dryness associated with eczem'a.
- Available in different sizes like 7.5 oz (212 g), 3.75 oz (106 g) and 1.75 oz (49 g)
|Vaseline Petroleum Jelly|
Vaseline sent me their petroleum jelly packaged in a blue box containing an infographic on 101 ways to use petroleum jelly. I was surprised that Vaseline Petroleum Jelly applied on skin can make your fragrance last throughout the day. This is just one of the 101 ways you can use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. Sharing more uses after the jump!
| Vaseline Petroleum Jelly |
3.75 oz (106 g)
The "Original Wonder Jelly" has proven time and again to be an all-around dependable product that offers moisturizing, soothing, and protective benefits. No wonder this multi-purpose product is a must-have in every bag!
size: 3.75 oz (106 g) and 1.75 oz (49 g)
price: 49 php for 49g and 99 php for 106g
place bought: Free
Available in SM Hypermarket, SM Supermarket, Watsons, Rustans Supermarket, Puregold, Robinsons, Landmark Department Store, and PCX
instructions for use: Apply as needed in the affected area.
ingredients: White Petrolatum USP (100%)
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly 101
- Prolong the scent and perfume when applied on skin.
- Helps lubricate hard-to-remove jewelry.
- Moisturizes dry, chapped lips.
- Helps ease itchiness and redness from rashes,
- Soothes skin after shaving or waxing.
- Helps heal cracked heels and soften soles.
- Pampers and moisturizes the face.
- Helps calm sun burns.
- Relieves minor cuts and burns.
- Removes makeup and dirt.
- Helps protect babies skin.
- Can be used to tame brows.
Thank you so much Vaseline for sharing some of the healing power of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. I will highly recommend this to all because this product is suitable for babies and adults. I will also let my husband try this product because he is currently suffering from extremely dry skin. I think he will like this more now especially cold months are coming.
Do you know other uses of petroleum jelly? Share it with us!