What can P25 buy you today? With Alagang Cebuana Plus, it can now buy peace of mind. And by making insurance more affordable, Pioneer Insurance and Cebuana Lhuillier are bringing security and peace of mind to more Filipinos, especially to those who cannot afford traditional insurance policies.
Ideally, an insurance policy is a necessity, especially for those who are continuously exposed to the hazards of living and working in places like Metro Manila. However, the high cost of traditional insurance products has hindered most minimum wage workers from purchasing them. Below are the reasons why Alagang Cebuana Plus is a must!
|More Peace of Mind for Filipinos with Alagang Cebuana Plus|
- It is this issue that encouraged Pioneer Insurance and Cebuana Lhuillier to offer micro-insurance to majority of the country’s low-income earners through Alagang Cebuana Plus, a basic form of insurance policy that covers individuals aged seven to 70 years old from accidental death, dismemberment, and disability, and a rider benefit for unprovoked murder and assault for up to P20,000.
- The product also extends fire cash assistance of P5,000. Each policy is available for only P25 with a four-month validity period.
- Developed by Cebuana Lhuillier Insurance Solutions with Pioneer Insurance as underwriter, Alagang Cebuana Plus is changing the insurance landscape by making policies more simple, suitable and affordable for the larger segment of the population.
- More importantly, the product provides majority of the minimum wage workers with much-needed security and protection against unforeseen accidents and calamities so they can have peace of mind.
- Aside from its low cost, insurance claims are also easily made available at any of Cebuana Lhuillier’s close to 2,000 branches nationwide.