Hi dearies! Here's another review of whitening soap that I'm sure whitening skin care fanatics will be interested to try. There are so many whitening soaps in the market today. Different combinations and formulations so I presume many are having a hard time choosing what brand to buy. Aside from whitening and anti-aging combo, whitening and slimming/firming is making a name in the limelight of Filipina skin care essentials.
Gluta Advance White and Firm is the brand behind the whitening and firming combination in their skin care products. This combination is present in their soap, facial wash, facial toner, facial cream, and lotion. Today, I'll be reviewing their Gluta Advance White and Firm Soap. Click CONTINUE READING to know more about the product.
|Product Review: Gluta Advance White and Firm Soap|
photo from dermpharma
Gluta Advance White and Firm Soap is scientifically formulated by professional dermatologists to ensure superior results. It progressively whitens and firms without drying your skin while providing protection against harmful sun rays. With the combined potency of Glutathione, Vitamin C and Clair Blanche, Gluta Advance White and Firm Soap inhibits melanin formation to lighten your complexion and replenish skin moisture. Infused with Lipofirm and L-Carnitine, Gluta Advance White and Firm Soap firms the skin while giving it a smooth and supple feel. With continuous use, your skin will be radiant, smoother, fairer and firmer.
size: 135 g
price: 120 php (Around $2.60+)
place bought: Free
Available at all leading drugstores, department stores, and supermarkets nationwide.
instructions for use: Gently lather Gluta Advance soap on wet skin then rinse with water. For optimum results, follow with Gluta Advance lotion. On your face, use Gluta Advance facial wash, facial toner and facial cream.
ingredients: Glutathione, lipofirm, L- carnitine, Clair Blanche and Vitamin C
No other ingredients printed on the packaging.
What I like:
- The price- it's affordable since a bar lasted me more than a month.
- The scent is okay with my sensitive nose. It's a mild powdery scent.
- It produces a good lather.
- The soap doesn't melt fast.
- This bar of soap lasted more than a month so I can say a little lather goes a long way.
- It made my skin glowing.
- Made my skin smooth and supple after use.
- Unlike other whitening soap, I didn't experience dry skin after use.
- No breakouts, irritations or whatsoever.
- It has sun protection (according to the literature but not sure how much spf or what kind of sunscreen ingredient it has).
- Easily accessible.
- Has batch, manufacturing and expiry date printed on the package.
What I don't like:
- No noticeable whitening or lightening effect on my skin after a month of usage. Again, I'm already fair to begin with but then I guess, with continued use those with medium skin tone individuals will see the whitening effect.
Will I repurchase: It's in the realm of possibility.
I give this a 4.25/5 rating. The soap is promising, a 2-in-1 product that makes the skin white and firm with continued use. I recommend this soap if you have medium skin tone and I'm sure that you'll see a change in skin tone after finishing a bar.
To those who would like to get more information about Gluta Advance White and Firm
Like them on Facebook: Gluta White and Firm
DISCLAIMER: This product was sent to me by JLC Miller for review. The views expressed here are my honest opinion about the product. We have different skin types. What works for me may not work for you or vice versa.