I'm very excited to share this review because this is my first brand of organic anti-aging soap to date. I just turned 30 last January and even if I'm 5 years late in my anti-aging regimen ( 25 years old is the recommended age for using anti-aging products) methinks it's not too late to add one or two age defying product in my skin care essentials. So I'm starting it with an anti-aging soap for the face and body. But this is not just an ordinary soap, it's a serum bar from Beauty and Bright. I guess you got intrigued with the word "serum" , I also got curious because this is the first time I encountered the word "serum bar". I've seen the word serum on creams and lotions but not with soap. At first I was skeptical if the soap will produce the same kind of lather that a regular soap can give. But I'm more interested on the list of natural ingredients contained in this serum bar because it's not only anti-aging, it's also a whitening soap so that's two benefits in one!
After more than a month of using this serum bar religiously on my face and body, I'm very impressed with the results. I decided to stop using my current faves (snoe white soaps) just to see if it's really effective. I can attest to the effectiveness of this serum bar because 1 month is long enough for me to see the pros and cons of a product specially bath soaps. Please visit this page: Beauty and Bright for more details and product information.
Here's my take on Beauty and Bright Skin Lightening and Anti- Aging Serum bar, a must try product that's safe and effective. Now you can have beautiful, brighter and younger skin the natural way :)
Beauty and Bright is not your ordinary herbal soap because it is also a serum bar. The moment that you apply the soap to your body, you will feel the thick serum embracing your skin. The natural serum is loaded with essential oils, skin nutrients and a high-concentration of the world's most proven skin-lightening and anti-aging ingredients. Let it stay on your skin for five minutes before washing off thoroughly and see the improvements in your skin after regular use.
|Beauty and Bright Skin Lightening and Anti-Aging Serum Bar|
Complete Batch number, manufacturing and expiry dates
price: 94 php (Around $2.30+)
place bought: free
Available at Sesou Nature Source, South Supermarket, ECHOstore and Cash and Carry
instruction for use: Wash your body and apply the Beauty and Bright serum bar, wait for 5 minutes to allow enough time for the skin to absorb the extract then rinse thoroughly.
ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmate, Essential oil-based and nutrient- rich serum, Papaya extract, Acai berry extract, Kojic Acid, Moringa Extract (Vitamin A source), Lemon Extract, Plant-based Lactic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe Extract, Virgin Coconut Oil, Natural Fragrance
What I like:
- It's organic!
- The price- it's affordable, less than 100 php for a 130g gram of serum bar that's packed with all the goodness that nature has to offer!
- The scent- sweet but not overpowering, there's a hint of fruity scent like those of grape flavored juice.
- Produces a thick and creamy lather that applies very smooth on skin.
- The MILDEST among all the organic/natural soaps that I've tried. Doesn't sting my eyes. Even if I leave the lather for more than 5 minutes there's no stinging or burning sensation on my face and body.
- My skin feels soft and velvety smooth after every wash. There's a tight feeling on my face but not too tight.
- I can see a glow on my face and smaller pores when I looked in the mirror.
- Exfoliates well.
- This variant is 2 in 1, whitening and anti-aging for the price of 1 bar.
- Made some dark spots and blemishes caused by pimples appear lighter after a month of everyday use.
- Though I'm not sure on the anti-aging effect, I noticed that stretchmarks on my abdomen appeared a little lighter in terms of color intensity than before.
- It's amazing how it can withstand the weather. It's summer and the heat is insane. There's no sign of melting or changes in size and shape.
- The packaging is very neat and simple. The box is loaded with information. Everything you need to know about the soap is printed on the box.
- Complete batch, manufacturing and expiry date printed on the box.
- Did I mention it's affordable? I'll just make it cheap- after a month of using the soap on my face and body, there's an approximate of 1/3 bar left on my soap dish.
What I don't like:
Will I repurchase? YES, definitely!
I give this soap a 5/5 rating. This is my first organic anti-aging serum bar and I'm very much impressed on the performance. I'm adding this variant now on my bath essentials. A little word of caution, even if this soap contains all natural ingredients I still advise you to use this on small part of your body first. If there's no negative reaction, redness or irritation occur use this soap as instructed. Remember that natural products can also cause allergic reactions to some individuals. I have a very sensitive skin that's prone to redness and irritation. I'm glad I didn't experienced negative reaction from the very first use. I highly recommend this serum bar ^_^
Do you use anti-aging soaps right now? Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week guys!