Hi dearies! Today I want to share my thoughts on this cheap and effective product that I dared to try hoping that it will help me lighten up dark marks on my face caused by pimples. I saw this at Watson's months ago and I'm a bit skeptical if this product will work. Whenever I shop for my toiletries, my eyes were glued on this but I always resists the urge thinking that it will not work because it's cheap and never heard of the brand before. If I'm not mistaken, I attempted to put this on my shopping basket more than five times and when I'm going to pay for it, I will just leave it on the counter or inside my shopping basket thinking that it's just a waste of money if I'll purchase it.
So when my skin was acting up last month, I decided to take extra care of it by adding spot treatments. I searched for a zit zapper and I found a good one here. Pimples will leave a mark or post pigmentation that will eventually lighten up on it's own but it will take more than a month or longer depending on our skin's ability to regenerate. But for some individuals like me who have fair skin, this dark marks or blemishes look very unsightly. I can use a concealer to hide those marks and a heavy duty concealer that is pretty expensive will do the job. Since I'm a cheapskate, I'll look for another alternative.
I have no choice but to brave myself and try this Quick FX pimple eraser that I've been tempting to buy at Watsons long time ago. Well, I think my curiosity paid off :D Even if I'm thinking of the worst (negative reaction of my skin to the product) during my first application, my fingers were crossed and I patiently waited for the result. I can't assure you that this product works 100% but at least, I saw some changes and still hoping that it will lighten my blemishes more after using it for a longer period of time.
|Quick FX Pimple Eraser|
helps dry up pimples, helps diminish and reduce dark spots due to scarring, helps protect the skin against the sun
- With Glycolic Acid that rejuvenates and evens out skin tone. It also clears pores by removing old and dead skin, exposing healthy skin cells underneath.
- With Salicylic Acid that helps prevent and treat pimples. It also clear out blemishes, fine lines and dark spots.
- With Zinc Oxide that helps control inflammations and relieves the skin against irritation and rash. It also helps provide superior protection against the harmful rays of the sun.
- With Vitamin C that helps protect against UVB rays and can help combat sun damage. It also decreases wrinkles and lightens pigmented skin.
- With Niacinamide that helps lighten dark spot. It also helps in the treatment of acne.
price: 49.75 php (Around $1.00+)
place bought: Watsons Sm Fairview
instructions for use: Gently apply on area affected by pimples. Apply two times a daily, morning and night.
ingredients: Aqua, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Zinc Oxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Methylisothiazolinone and Chlorphenesin, Salicylic Acid, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid.
What I like:
- The price is a steal! It's cheap compared to other whitening spot treatment in the market.
- No allergic reaction, breakouts or whatsoever.
- A little goes a long way.
- Contains 5 active ingredients that performs different function to combat skin imperfections.
- I noticed that some pimple marks lightened after three weeks of religious application.
- There's a bit of peeling on newly dried pimple and post acne scar.
- Batch, manufacturing and expiration date is stamped on the packaging.
What I don't like:
- The packaging- you have to transfer the product into a small pot container. I think it's more convenient to use if they place the product in a tube-type container.
- Takes a little time and effort to absorb.
Will I repurchase? Yes!
I give this a
4.25 4.75/5 rating. I use this together with Celeteque Acne Spot Corrector Gel and with patience of applying both product day and night, I can say that there's an improvement on the size and intensity of blemishes and dark spots on my face. This cream does not produce significant results overnight so be patient and apply it religiously. If you have spare time, you can apply the product more than twice like what I do to speed up the lightening process. Make sure you do a patch test before applying the product. It contains mineral oil so to those allergic to it just skip this.
Do you use spot treatment cream to lighten pimple marks? Thanks for sharing!