With the cold weather, it is so much fun to layer clothes. Are there styles and outfits that you’ve always wanted to wear, but could not because it was too hot? You can now rock that pullover and boots. However, there is something we wear that will always be in no matter what season; our skin. This is why you need to take extra care to make sure you’ll maintain a radiant, healthy, and glowing skin all year round!
Not everyone is blessed with the genetics of perfect skin. Different skin types come with different problems, but we can classify them into three common types.
1. Oily Skin
- Oily skin tends to have large pores, and blemishes such as pimples or blackheads.
- Oiliness can be caused by puberty, other hormonal imbalances, or stress.
- To take care of oily skin, avoid over-washing you face.
- Cleansing twice a day is advisable.
- Use a gentle cleanser to prevent irritating your skin as abrasive scrubs can open the pores and further expose them to more pollutants in the environment.
2. Normal Skin
- Normal skin has a good balance of moisture, small pores, and an even tone.
- This is the goal of most skin care regimens, and most people have this skin type.
- But in order to maintain it in good condition, you need to minimize its exposure to the sun and follow a proper skin care regimen.
3. Combination Skin
- Combination skin can have dry or normal areas along with oily parts such as the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin).
- This skin type can produce overly dilated pores, blackheads, and a shiny surface.
- Resolve these issues by using a gentle cleanser, applying a toner to repair skin, protecting it from sun damage, exfoliating to remove built-up skin cells, spot-treating, and using products loaded with antioxidants which help keep your skin clear and healthy.
The key to having clear and healthy skin is to have a reliable skincare system. White Result White and Clear, the newest skincare treatment for normal to oily skin types, fights acne and excess oil production, corrects skin blemishes, inhibits melanin production, and keeps your skin fair and young looking! The White and Clear System includes the Facial Foam, Facial Toner, Moisturizer with Sunscreen, and Spot Corrector.
|Ways on How to Take Care of Your Skin|
White Result White and Clear Line
Dermatologically tested, safe, and proven to clear acne and blemishes, each product is specifically formulated with Acne Buster, a multi-complex agent with 10 active ingredients that effectively fight acne and excess oil production; Papaya and Pea extract, which are effective whitening ingredients that inhibit melanin production; and Niacimide, a multifunctional B3 complex vitamin that helps reduce skin pigmentation and age spots as well as reviving and hydrating skin, leaving it supple and young-looking.
Whether your skin type is oily, normal, or a combination of both, White Result White and Clear from Tupperware Brands will give you clear and blemish-free skin. Just remember to cleanse, tone, moisturize, and treat your body’s greatest feature, and we guarantee that you’ll look your best for your next glowing radiant moment!