Remember my post about Jack's Loft Cheesecake?That's my hubby's 42nd monthsary surprise gift. Simple yet one of the sweetest present he gave me. I know I'm addicted on sweets. I noticed these past few months that I'm craving for either milk tea, chocolate cappucino muffins and oatmeal bars. Since it's our monthsary again, he bought home another slice of Jack's Loft cheesecake. I think it's my 5th time eating this cheesecake and I'm about to say some thoughts about it. You can click here for Jack Loft's complete list of menu .According to munchpunch.com Jack's Loft is the perfect place to chill out, with its sumptuous specialty desserts as a mile high cakes, cheesecakes, pies, tarts and mousse. They also serve salads, sandwiches and pasta. Must try their "fishbowl" iced tea.
Jack's Loft Baked New York Cheesecake
Cheesecake for lover's delight. Traditional style creamy cheesecake pilled high on graham cracker crust.
|This is what hubby gave me on our 42nd monthsary. The cheesecake is placed in a beautiful box with matching Jack's Loft Paper Bag.|
|Cheesecake with coffee. I think Jack's Loft is on its cost-cutting blah because the cheesecake is placed only in a regular box, no paper bag just plastic bag.|
price: 120php (Around $2.70+)
place bought: Jack's Loft Trinoma Mall
What I like:
- It has a right balance of richness and tangy flavor for my taste.
- The taste is lighter and less sweet.
- The price is affordable than other cheesecake that I've seen but never tasted.
What I don't like:
- The crust is not dense. I want my cheesecake crust compact so that when I bite, crumbs will not fall into pieces.
- The packaging now- not that special anymore like what it used to be, cute and colorful. The box is just like a plain box.
Overall, I give this a 4.5/5 rating. I love eating this paired with plain coffee. So to all cheesecake lovers out there, give this a try. I think I need to try other cheesecakes if I have the chance so that I can compare it's taste and texture.
What cheesecake brands can you recommend?Share your thoughts.