Cosmetic products exist to help women improve their facial features or cover imperfections. But while an average woman uses 12 different products everyday—which all in all contains about 170 ingredients according to a research by U.S. organization Skin Deep—their desire to look good might do more harm than good especially when proper skin regimen is not practiced.
This is the very reason why Eau Thermale Avène—the leading dermo-cosmetic brand in Europe—recently invited some of the country’s most prestigious beauty and wellness bloggers and members of the media at the Salon Beauvoir in Makati, City to educate them on how to properly care for their skin before, during and after applying make-up. Highlights of the event below :)
Here are the highlights of the event:
- Make-up learning session with Chuchie Ledesma, an international makeup artist, participants of the event were able to learn basic makeup techniques for special occasions like Valentines Day.
- Harry Tsai—the General Manager of Karihome Inc., distributor of Avène products to the Philippines—said that while putting on makeup can enhance their beauty, knowing how to properly remove all the ingredients of the cosmetic product on the face will go a long way in ensuring a “more beautiful version of themselves.”
- Harry also stressed that beauty comes naturally that's why most people make it an investment and Filipino women should do the same.
- Application of cosmetic products enhances facial features but it's also important to remove all the traces of heavy makeup at the end of the day to make sure that the skin will breathe.
- During the event, Eau Thermale Avène highlighted its New Formula Micellar Lotion as the perfect companion for Filipino women who are looking for the best make-up remover in the country.
- With this product, Filipino women who have sensitive skin can still wear their favorite makeup without worry of skin irritation after washing it.”
Eau Thermale Avène’s New Formula Micellar Lotion
- Has a top-of-the-line makeup removing efficacy.
- Its micellar cleansing agent captures skin impurities like a magnet.
- It is proven effective on waterproof and long-lasting cosmetic products applied on the face, eyes and lips.
- An upgraded Micellar Lotion with a unique formula that adapts to even the most sensitive skin.
- It is 93-percent Avène Thermale Spring Water content which soothes and softens the skin, and restores its natural balance. This ingredient is medically proven to contain healing properties—soothing, anti-irritating and anti-inflammatory, as well as anti-free radicals—that make it suitable for allergic reactions, burning, stinging, itching and tingling sensations.
- Micellar Lotion guarantees comfort for all skin types and greater hydrating efficacy than other brands
- Compared with the old formula, the New Micellar Lotion has more effective and gentler emollient properties. In just three hours, the users will be able to see visible hydration in their skin.
Feature: Avène Micellar Lotion (New Formula)
Avene Micellar Lotion SRP 735.00
Avene is available in select Watsons and Mercury Drug stores
Eau Thermale Avène is deeply rooted in dermatology and hydrotherapy, with its products being supported by more than 300 clinical studies. The company offers high-quality skincare products to customers all over the world, bringing its 260 years of expertise in managing all skin types.
Tsai concluded, “Cosmetic products give more benefits to women on top of an improved facial feature. For some, this could be a way to be more presentable when talking to clients; to others, this could be as simple as feeling more confident about themselves. However, Filipinas should bear in mind that real beauty emanates from within; beauty will always be what’s under those heavy makeups—and we’ll help them improve their features in the most natural way.”
Avene is available in select Watsons and Mercury Drug stores.
Like them on Facebook: EauThermaleAvenePH