Aside from my face, the next sensitive part of my body are my pits! Yes, my underarms are sensitive because it's very prone to chicken skin after waxing, darkening because of hormonal change before my monthly period and from trying different brands of deodorant and antiperspirant out of curiosity.
After giving birth, my underarms got so dark because of pregnancy hormones and I know it's normal. My mom said it will return to the original color after a few months, all I have to do is wait. But the stubborn me got insecure whenever I raise my hand so I decided to buy a bleaching cream from unknown brand and applied it for two days. Worst thing happened, my underarm experienced itching and peeling and the color was still the same. After this incident, I just waited for the original color to come back and yes it did!
Fast forward, three years ago I discovered my HG antiperspirant and deodorant, it's from a well known brand that's popular to be hypo-allergenic and great for sensitive skin. But because I'm embracing natural and organic skin care now, I think now is the time to try an all natural whitening, antiperspirant and deodorant that promises promising benefits. So here it is, my honest to goodness review of Natura Organics Cellular Radiance Triple Lightening Deo Roll-On Serum. Click CONTINUE READING find out!
|Product Review: Natura Organics Cellular Radiance Triple Lightening Deo Roll-On Serum|
Cellular Radiance Triple Ligthening Deo Roll-On Serum
This antibacterial, antiperspirant, whitening, underarm treatment infused with Skin Cell Activator, is also a pore corrector (anti-chicken skin). Your skin will not only be refreshed, softened and smoothened; it’s more protected and resistant to waxing, shaving and plucking that cause pigmentation, uneven tone and texture.
- Skin Cell Activator holds in bacteria-fighting essential oils
- Easy application
- No synthetic chemicals
- No aluminum or estrogen mimickers
- No animal testing, gluten-free
|Product Review: Natura Organics Cellular Radiance Triple Lightening Deo-Roll On Serum|
price: 300 php (Around $6.90+)
place bought: Free
Kindly visit these links: Natura Organics
To shop online: Text/Viber 09163089155 Jessica and SMS/Vibe/whatsapp/iMessage Ophelia at +6598307813 for orders
instructions for use: Apply liberally after shower or physical activities.
ingredients: Skin Cell Activator, Lemongrass, Alpha Arbutin, Jojoba Oil, Rosemary, Vitamins ACE
What I like:
- It's organic!
- The price- it's affordable since a little goes a long way. I've been using this product for more than a month now and the content is still half-full.
- The scent- there's a very faint lemongrass scent but it can pass as odorless.
- It's serum type that why it has a thick consistency.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Doesn't cause darkening of my underarms.
- Prevents chicken skin after waxing.
- Maintained the color of my pits and saw some lightening on dark areas caused by hormonal change.
- This deo-roll on is perfect for expecting mothers and breast-feeding moms :)
- Has batch, manufacturing and expiry date.
What I don't like:
- I find roll-on deodorant sticky that's why I prefer the spray type.
- It takes time to dry.
- Wasn't able to control super excessive sweating of my underarms. I'm the type who perspire a lot. I think this is in our genes. My father and three siblings perspire too much.
- Not easily accessible.
Will I repurchase? Yes but I prefer the spray variant of this deodorant.
I give this a 4.5/5 rating. I still recommend this deo roll-on serum to those who want to try natural underarm whitening products. If you're like me who perspire a lot, I advise you to use this deo roll-on serum at night. You can use this at day time but I think you need to apply an ample amount and be patient to let it dry before wearing your clothes. Natura Organics Cellular Radiance Triple Lightening Deo-Roll On Serum maintained the color of my underarms and lessened the chicken skin.
What's your HG Antiperspirant? I would love to hear your underarm stories too! Thanks :)