A rainy day can make someone's mood gloomy. Don't let the weather ruin your day and your skin! I actually kinda like this kind of weather, cool breeze and just a little amount of sunshine. I can say rainy season is the time when I'm regaining my skin's clarity. I always breakout during summer, pimples here, there, and everywhere. So after battling with nasty zits, it's time to brighten my day and enjoy the rainy season! I'm very excited to introduce you to a unique skin care product that will add extra oomph in making your skin clear, smooth and blemish-free. Click CONTINUE READING to know more about the product :)
Did you know that your skin type changes with every season? Because of this, you should always make it a point to adjust your skin care routine to give your complexion the best care possible. To ensure that your complexion stays smooth, flawless, and blemish-free, try these easy steps:
- Cleanse and Tone. Because of the increase in humidity, it’ll take longer for the sweat and water to evaporate from your face. Wash your face at least twice a day and use a toner to banish excess grime and dirt.
- Moisturize and Protect. Since you’ll be washing your face more often, replenish the hydration level on your face by applying a light moisturizer with SPF to shield your skin from damaging UV rays.
- Exfoliate. This is the real secret to glowing skin. Cell turnover slows down as you age, so polish your skin with a gentle facial scrub like Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub. Doing this at least once a week gets rid of the skin-dulling, dead skin cells and give your complexion a youthful, radiant glow. It’s the best way to keep your face clean, unclog pores if you constantly wear makeup, and reduce breakouts.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR FACIAL SCRUB
It’s important to remember that not all facial scrubs are the same. If you choose one that is too rough or one that contains drying ingredients, you may end up creating micro-tears and doing more harm on your skin. Do your research and make sure that the facial scrub you choose is gentle, has natural ingredients, is moisturizing, and can help brighten up your complexion. Check out what we’re loving about the Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub:
|Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub Php70 for a 50g tube while a 100g tube retails for Php120.|
- It’s Non-Abrasive. The gentle, lulur beads carefully lift off dead skin cells to smoothen your complexion and give it a radiant glow.
- It’s A Skin Brightener. This scrub contains Bengkoang (Yam Bean in English or Singkamas in Filipino), a traditional Indonesian whitening ingredient. This extract has natural, whitening properties that brighten up your skin.
- It Has Anti-Oxidants. The Bengkoang extract also contains vitamins C & E, which help fight free radicals to keep your skin healthy and protect you against environmental assaults from your daily commute.
- It’s Moisturizing. This cooling facial scrub doesn’t over dry your skin and leaves you feeling refreshed because of its light, fragrant scent.
- It’s Easy To Use. No need to go to a derma or spa to get pampered, since you can give your skin a spa-like experience from home. After cleansing and drying your face, put a pea-sized amount on your fingertips. Massage it in a gentle, circular motion all over your face, skipping the sensitive eye area, and rinse with water. Tip: The more frequently you use Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub, the lighter your skin will get. Use it every other day for maximum results and to score fairer, luminous skin.
GO AHEAD—GIVE YOURSELF THE ROYAL TREATMENT
These days, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by your endless to-do list and tasks. When the responsibilities pile up, it’s easy to put yourself last on the list. But remember—you have to take care of yourself and give yourself some “me” time—even if it’s just by setting up a spa day or ritual at home. Give yourself the royal treatment by setting aside a specific time to indulge in a luxurious beauty ritual with the Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub. Used by Indonesian royalty, Lulur is actually a treatment that’s done on soon-to-be brides to whiten and smoothen their skin on their wedding day. Until now, this traditional treatment is still in-demand in specialty spas and by Indonesian women. By incorporating this rainy day skin ritual into your beauty routine, you’ll be sure to look radiant and feel fabulous despite the gloomy weather.
Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Facial Scrub is affordably priced at Php70 for a 50g tube while a 100g tube retails for Php120.
Available at leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.