This lip balm has been on my wish list for quiet some time. I wasn't able to get a hold of this because I've got more than 4 lip balms on hand that I use alternately everyday. I want to consume everything before buying a new one since most of the lip balms I have were organic so the life span is shorter than rest of the lip balms that I have. I already made a review of my fave lip balm, Carmex and EOS and even though they're my HG's I'm still looking for something that will not only moisturize my lips but will give me more stinging minty sensation after every application. I love minty lip balms. I also read somewhere that lip balms can also give a plumping effect on your lips so this reason made me look for a lip balm that will moisturize and plump lips in one application. When Snoe Beso Balm hit their shelves long time ago, I said to myself this will be added to my long list of "to buy" products.
I love reading literature, aka product information. While I was reading the description of this lip balm, the word "freshens breath" caught my attention. Never heard or tried a lip balm that will do that! So this lip balm will not only give you 1 but 3 times the goodness in a tube.
|Snoe Beso Balm|
PLUMPS, SOOTHES, PROTECTS, FRESHENS BREATH
Warning: Prolonged use may attract the opposite gender and cause intense flirting!
|Snoe Beso Balm|
price: 149php (Around $3.50+)
place bought: Snoe Beauty kiosk at Cinderella Sm, Fairview
instruction for use: Use before kissing or whenever you feel like it.
ingredients: Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Halianthus (sunflower) seed oil, Beeswax, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) leaf oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Menthol, Benzophenone 3, Blue1 (CI 42090), Yellow5 (CI 19140)
|Snoe Beso Balm|
And in Action! I have a slight dry upper lips but when I apply Beso Balm, it becomes moisturized after a couple of minutes. I just applied the lip balm in this photo. Less fine lines too!
What I like:
- The price is affordable.
- I super love the minty feel on my lips after application.
- I like the cold and tingle feeling that leaves on my lips long after the application.
- Makes my lips smooth and healthy looking. My lips looks dewy too.
- I use this before I sleep at night and when I wake up, my lips are smooth with less lines.
- The packaging is not flimsy and doesn't look cheap. Love the black and green combination.
- Glides smoothly and not greasy at all.
- No waxy feel and not heavy on my lips.
- The cap has no seal. Sometimes I doubt if the lip balm is exposed or opened accidentally while on display.
- No batch, manufacturing and expiration date on the package.
- Haven't noticed any plumping on my lips.
- No spf :(
I give this a 4.5/5 rating. I'm a lip balm girl :D Expect this product to sit on my makeup kit as this earned a spot as one of my fave lip care product as of the moment. I love the tingling sensation it gives that's perfect for the insane heat. But this lip care doesn't have spf so if you'll go swimming or go outside the house in the morning, please use another lip balm with spf to protect your lips from UVA/UBV. But all in all, my experience with this lip balm is so good! Will definitely buy a back up soon :)
Have you tried Snoe Beso Balm? What's your current lip balm? Thanks for sharing!