Here's the continuation review of another iWhite Korea product that was sent to me by Biocostech Phils. Corp. Yes, it's the continuation because I've mentioned in my last post (iWhite Korea Whitening Pack) that this is a good moisturizer to use after the peeling. This water-based moisturizer is a great combination to the Whitening Pack because it delivers in moisturizing your face, making it soft and supple plus the cooling sensation it gives that can make a stressed skin very relax. I presume you already read positive reviews about this moisturizing cream from beauty bloggers weeks ago so here's my take on iWhite Korea Moisturizing Cream.
iWhite Korea is a skin care brand formulated in Korea that specializes not only in whitening the skin but also in improving its overall texture through the natural plant extracts in their products that are refined through Bio-Nanotechnology.
iWhite Korea Moisturizing Cream is a water-base moisturizer refined by Bio-Nanotechnology, making it more potent, giving a more radiant and fair complexion. It revitalizes and improves skin condition, protects skin against cellular damage and premature aging, maintains elasticity and firmness of the skin and leaves a cool and refreshing feeling. Ideal for all skin types :)
|iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizing Cream|
size: 1.76oz (50g) Tube and
price: 169 php (Around $4.12)
20 php (Around $0.50)
place bought: Free
Available at Watsons, Mercury Drug and leading department stores and groceries nationwide! I also saw a cute kiosk inside a convenience store along Katipunan ave that sells iWhite Korea products ^_^
instruction for use: Apply it on a cleansed face and can be applied with iWhite Facial Cream. For best results, use twice a day.
Active ingredients: Mulberry Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract and Green Tea Leaf Extract.
Also contains: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Cyclomethicone, Allantoin, Panthenol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Blue L.
What I like:
- The price- very affordable.
- The scent is not over powering. Smells like baby powder that's very mild to my nose.
- I love the cooling sensation it gives. It's very relaxing especially this summer season.
- I love the gel like texture-very easy to apply, the consistency is great for my combination skin.
- My skin feels velvety smooth and soft to touch.
- It made my pimple smaller after 2 days of consecutive use, on the 3rd and 4th day it's totally dry.
- It's very light on my face, even if it's very hot my face doesn't feel sticky because of the moisturizer.
- No breakouts, allergies or whatsoever.
- If you have dry skin, this product is a must try! When spreading the product on my face, I can see tiny droplets of water meaning it's really made to hydrate the skin.
- Sealed with a foil, freshness guaranteed.
- It's available in convenient sizes, a full-sized in tube (50g) and in sachet (6g).
- Easily accessible.
- There's a batch and manufacturing date printed on it.
What I don't like:
Will I repurchase? Yes! I'm planning to purchase the whole iWhite Korea Skin Care line
I give this a 4.75/5 rating. This product does the job in moisturizing my face. I know some individuals with oily and combination skin veered away or tend to skip moisturizers because they think it will make them more oily. If you haven't found your moisturizer then try this water-based formula and I'm sure you'll gonna love this!
Have you tried iWhite Korea products? Share the your experience! Don't forget to like their Facbook page here: iWhite Korea and follow their Twitter account here: iWhitekorea for more updates and exciting promos!
DISCLAIMER: This product was sent to me by iWhite Korea for review. The views expressed here are my honest opinion about the product.