|WHO IT'S FORIdeal for all skin types, especially combination-oily and aging, who want comfortable, smooth skin.|
KEY INGREDIENTSMeadowfoam and Flax Seed Complex is anti-inflammatory. Apple Fruit Extract lightens and brightens. Rose Hip, Safflower, and Avocado Complex softens and smooths.
HOW TO USE ITAfter cleansing, massage gently into skin until product is full absorbed. Use both morning and night. Apply 1-3 times daily or as needed.
FULL INGREDIENTSWater (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Petrolatum, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Polyacrylamide, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Beeswax, Bisabolol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C13-14 Isoparaffin, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexlglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Lilnalool, Limonene, Magnesium Salicylate, Magnesium Stearate, Malic Acid, Manganese Glycerophosphate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Phenoxyethanol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rutin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Zinc Pyrithione, Zinc Stearate.
product info taken from: http://skincarerx.com/Epionce-Renewal-Facial-Lotion.html
- The product has this scent that I cannot describe but I can tolerate it.
- A pea size is enough to spread over my entire face.
- It's sticky and leaves my face with a shine that looks like I just rubbed a baby oil on my face.
- Since this is just a sample product, I wasn't able to gauge the effect on my skin.
- I use this every night for two weeks and gave me a glow on my face the next day.
- No product information, again this is a sample product.
- Will probably not purchase a full-sized one, I know this type of facial lotion is expensive.
But I'm happy that I bought this so now I know what's the feeling of using expensive face creams. I'm not ready to splurge, maybe in the near future where I need to invest on anti-aging creams, serums, etc.
What's the most expensive skin care product you've tried? Share!