Time flies so fast. Six months ago, I'm just a follower,reader and commenter in this blogsphere. I never knew that I'll became a blogger too. I still remember my first post " To blog or not to blog" sharing my views about myself as a writer. Now, I'll be reaching my 100 posts and still can't believe that I can do simple product review. Two weeks ago, I recieved an award and it's an honor for me to have this in my blog. This is the Leibster Award. I know my blog is a very simple one and being awarded means someone out there appreciates every single post that I published and learned simple things from me. I want to thank Chay of My Kichay Kit for this award.
This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers and after receiving it you have to pass it along to other bloggers like chain letter per se. There are simple requirements before you pass this award and it's a MUST to:
Say 7 to 10 things about myself
"Award" 7 bloggers by tagging them and letting them know so.
The first part is somewhat difficult for me because I don't know where to start. I'll just say what I think people I know will recognize that it is "ME" when they read these things:
1. I have passion for cars, I always wanted to be a racer when I was young.
2. I'm always conscious about my weight. I started crash and yo-yo diet when I was in grade six.
3.My siblings and close friends consider me as clean freak. I can't go to bed with all the mess that I see.
4. I can sing/rap some of Bone Thugs and Harmony's song.
5. I'm a frustrated medical student. I wanted to be a doctor but things went wrong during my college years.
6. I'm a late bloomer when it comes to makeup.
7. I'm very patient and has the tendency to pretend that I still can do it even if I don't.
8. I'm a coffee, milk tea and green tea addict.
9. Don't ask me for directions or else you'll end up going the wrong way.
10. I'm a tear jerker and a cry baby, romantic movies always make me cry.
So there you go, I already shared some of my best kept secrets. Hahaha! Kidding aside, I hope you'll find something about me that's interesting, if there's any :)