Hello dearies! I’m sure you’ve seen my review post on Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi. It’s an amazing product that has short and long-term use benefits. I’ve summed up my experience on my first post, now I want to give you more details about this baby.
If you’re a busy individual, you should have this product handy. Don’t worry about time and hassles of going to nail salons because if you have this, enjoy the great results at the comfort of your own home. Beautiful feet made easy because you’ll have a beautiful, smooth skin after 1 use. The specially-designed Micralumina roller head is effective yet gentle on removal of hard skin. To know more about the product just scroll down dearies!
- Beautiful, smooth skin after 1 use
- Specially-designed Micralumina roller head for effective yet gentle removal of hard skin
- Ergonomically shaped soft-touch handle
- Advantages of using Scholl Velvet Smooth vs. going to the spa and using a manual foot file:
- Monetary savings (at least 80% from foot spa sessions)
- Convenience (removes hard skin in minutes and ready to use on dry (not wet) skin
- Hygiene (washable and replaceable roller head)
- Accessible (readily available at selected Watsons Store)
How to use:
4 Simple Steps to Beautiful, Smooth Feet
Step 1: Clean feet and prepare device
Step 2: Switch and roll on
Step 3: Continue until feet feels smooth
Step 4: Rinse and apply cream
Here are the things that I love about the product:
- Easy to grip and soft- touch.
- Replaceable head that can be washed/rinsed.
- The curved roller head is specially designed to roll alone as it uses batteries.
- Say goodbye to cuts since it has no blade and sharp objects.
- It’s easy and ready to use. More convenient than manual filing.
- The result is instant! See it after 1 use.
- Makes feet feel softand smooth after use.
- Makes feet feel smoother (than before use).
- Buffs away hard skin in minutes.
- Long lasting micro-abrasive particles for continuous filing results
- Removes hard skin easily without the effort of scrubbing.
How to Clean:
The Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Foot File is not waterproof. Detach and wash the roller head to clean the surface.
1. Turn the unit off.
2. Remove the roller from the unit by pressing the eject button on the side of the unit and gently pulling the roller away from the unit.
3. Rinse the roller head under the tap.
4. Clean the body of the unit with a clean damp cloth.
5. Dry both the roller head and main unit with a clean dry cloth.
6. Replace the roller and the protective cover.
For more information about Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi
Like them on Facebook: Scholl Philippines